Cipher is an inorganic feed acidifier proven to enhance growth performance. By helping to maintain gut integrity, even during stressful rearing conditions, Cipher enables optimal nutrient absorption and improved feed efficiency.
With the growth of antibiotic-free (ABF) poultry production, Cipher has proven to be a suitable alternative due to its ability to minimize bacteria growth on feed, and its beneficial impact on gut health and feed conversion. Acidification of feed minimizes bacterial growth and promotes good gut health, thereby enhancing the performance of animals.
- Helps maintain gut integrity for enhanced growth performance
- Improves nutrient absorption and digestion
- Significantly lowers feed conversion
- Lowers pH to minimize bacteria growth on feed
- Provides flexibility in feed formulation
- GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) and suitable for antibiotic-free (ABF) programs
Cipher is a dry granular acid that easily dissolves in water.
NaHSO–4 > Na+ + H+ + SO–4
The hydrogen lowers pH.
Cipher meets the guidelines of a green ingredient. It is:
- Ozone friendly
Cipher follows the principles of Green Chemistry as described by the EPA and the California Department of Toxic Substances Control:
- The production process generates no waste and uses no solvents
- The process is analyzed in real time to prevent pollution and maximizes “atom economy” by containing all of the starting materials in the final products
- It is designed to be fully effective and has little toxicity
- It degrades after use breaking down into innocuous substances
- It is designed to minimize the potential for accidents including explosions, fires, and releases to the environment.
Have questions? Find the representative nearest you or call (888) 858-4425 for help with any of our products.